This page describes the www.virginiacasa.it management mode about processing of personal data of users who consult this web site and their privacy. This notice is also provided according to the art . 13 of Legislative Decree . N . 196/2003 - Code concerning the Protection of Personal Data - to those who interact with web services of the Company Ceramiche Virginia S.r.l., Via Virginio, 378 – 50025 Montespertoli, Florence.
The disclaimer is applied only to this site and not to any other web sites accessed by links.
By this policy the user is informed by the Company Ceramiche Virginia srl, under D.lgs. 30 june 2003, n. 196 (hereinafter the "Privacy Code"), about the data provided by himself can be processed in compliance with those rules.
Therefore, pursuant to and by the purposes of Articles 13 , 23 , 26 of the Decree . n.196 / 2003, the following information is provided to the user.
1) The Privacy "Holder"
The "Holder" of any personal information managed as a result of visiting our site consultation or any other data used for the provision of our services is the Company Ceramiche Virginia S.r.l. Via Virginio, 378 – 50025 Montespertoli, Florence.
The data processing responsible is Mr. Cenci Marco.
2) "Use" of Your Personal Information
The use of your personal information will be made for activities concerning the specific goals of the Company Ceramiche Virginia srl without any exception.
These goals are listed below:
- handling any requests for information and answers including the management of any comments, suggestions, comments and complaints that you would send us
- the recording management to the web site for newsletters mailing (only if required)
- sending promotional advertising materials, catalogs and product brochures and presentation of the Virginia Casa Brand
- the management of requests for job or internship interview and/or Curriculum Vitae sending
- the management of requests for contact or meeting with our commercial agents
- the management of the registration to the web site private retailers area for retailers
- the inclusion in management between the Retail Outlets Virginia House for retailers
- the acquisition of orders
- managing the inclusion in the web site among the Virginia Casa Agents for Agents
- accounting purposes
- administrative purposes
and any other additional ancillary and / or instrumental purposes of the Company directly and / or indirectly connected to those ones above.
3) The "Management" of the processing.
The management will be made by manual and/or automated systems to store, manage and transmit the data, by way strictly related to the same purposes, Based on the data in our possession by the user and commitment to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and / or upgrades.
Among the used systems we point out:
- data collection by cards , coupons and questionnaires;
- data collection by electronic means;
- data organization through databases in automated way;
- data organization through databases in non-automated way.
4) Contribution and/or data acquisition.
The provision by the user of these data is mandatory related to the execution of activities related to different purposes. Indeed in case of refusal to provide data or to allow to their treatment or to their communication this may mean the impossibility to perform the activities listed in the purposes.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request. Data obtained by IT tools, will only be used for abovementioned purposes. It is specified that IT systems and software procedures, during their normal operation , acquire some personal data which transmission from is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but, by its very nature, could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. Inside this category of data are included IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the required resources URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request , the method used to submit the request to the server , the file size of the reply , the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error , etc.), and other parameters concerning the operating system and computer environment. This data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics about site usage and to check its correct working. Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site.
Therefore, except what as noted about navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data requested in the application forms to Ceramiche Virginia s.r.l. and their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the user request.
Personal data provided by users are used only to carry out the purposes described above and are not disclosed to third parties, except in the following cases:
- to representatives of the Company which are independent entities than Ceramiche Virginia srl which although may also acquire data directly as result of direct reporting by sale points of goods produced and sold by Ceramiche Virginia srl
- to people, companies or even outside professional firms providing accounting assistance, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters
- to subject to whom the right to access the data is recognized by law or by Authority order;
- to the provider company which provides hosting for our web site;
- to the agency which manages the web site.
For completeness it must be remembered that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request information pursuant to art. 157 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, for the purpose of monitoring the processing of personal data. In these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
5) User rights
The subject to whom the personal data refer, at any time can exercise his rights towards the data controller under Article. 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003 and in particular:
- to know the existence or not of personal data concerning himself and their communication in an intelligible way;
- to be informed about the holder, about the purposes and methods of treatment and the possible charge, about persons or classes of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed;
- to know the kind of logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
- to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or their block;
- to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, saved the limits set by law;
- to oppose the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The full text of article 7 of D.lgs 196/2003 concerning the rights, is available at the offices of the Company Ceramiche Virginia srl and on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.
All requests concerning the above should be addressed by registered letter with return receipt to be sent notice at the headquarters of the Company to the data processor: Ceramiche Virginia S.r.l., Via Virginio, 378 – 50025 Montespertoli, FI or by e-mail to email@example.com, and they will take effect since actual receipt by the latter of such request.
This website uses so-called cookie, cookie are small text strings that are sent and stored on the PC or on another visitor's device, such as tablet or smartphone, in order to store information necessary or useful for a proper use of the website and to ensure full functionality.
The website uses technicians cookies in order to ensure the full use of the content and improve the user experience.
The website does not use profiling first part cookies. This web site does not perform any user profiling aimed to sending advertising messages or other direct marketing activities.
The web site uses, in order to provide users with advanced features or external content, tools from third-party which install cookies on your PC or your device.
The owners of these instruments through the use of their cookies may perform profiling operations users.
The website uses analytics third party cookies in order to monitor access to the site.
To provide external content and advanced features, such as content sharing, the website incorporates tools produced by third-party, which one, to run, need or may need to install cookies on your PC, on your tablet or on your smartphone, these cookies may be used by third party to profiling operations of users or sending targeted advertising.
The site uses sharing tools and / or embedding contents of following social platforms:
- Google +
and Google Maps and Google Fonts tools.
The website uses this tool in order to provide a geo -referenced map of Sale Points where to find products made, marketed and distributed by Virginia Casa in Italy and in the world; exclusively on express user consent, the site makes the detection of user's geographical location in order to indicate the stores closest to him.
For more information, please see below in the section 7 ) : "User's Geo - location"
Google platforms and tools
To change Google cookie preferences, the user can consult "Managing cookies in the browser" resource .
For information about use of personal data and cookies by Facebook and to change preferences, please refer to these documents: "Data Policy" and "Cookies & Other Storage Technologies"
The website uses Google Analytics as a statistical tool access; Google Analytics in oreder to function needs to install cookies on your PC or on the user's device, by using these cookies Google may make crossed with other data it already has.
If user needs to deactivate Google Analytics cookies, he can do it directly from his browser by installing the add-in made available by Google to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout address.
Cookie management by browser
The user can manage preferences for each kind of cookies directly from his browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, ecc.)
for example by choosing whether to allow the installation of third-party cookies, preventing the installation of any type of cookie or deleting the cookies already in his device, including cookies which stores preferences on acceptance of the cookies used by this site.
It's important to note that some preference settings can compromise the correct use of this website and of many other ones.
Directions about how to set preferences for each kind of browser can be found at following links:
For different browser than those in the above list, please refer to the guide provided by producer; for browser embedded in the operating systems for tablets and smartphones, please consult the Manual of use of the device and / or the Manual of use of the operating system installed on the device.
A complete list of the browser is available at this address: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers
It's also possible to use the Your Online Choices service, it allows the user to express its preferences about tracking mode of almost all online advertising tools.
7) Geolocation of users
This web site, makes the detection of the user's location in order to indicate the stores closest to him, but only and exclusively under his express consent.
It would be specify that entering in to the "Point of sale", of web site smartphone's version, accessible to the addresses m.virginiacasa.it or www.virginiacasa.it/mobile, the page requires the user's consent in order to detect its position: If the user agrees, the system will detect its geographical location and indicate the stores closest to him at that time; this is the only use that the site makes of the position data; contrariwise, if the user doesn't consent to the collection of data relating to the geographic position, he'll be not collected.